2 lbs. chicken breast
2 cups crushed cereal (cornflakes or whatever you want to use up, my kids are not liking the Safeway brand organic cheerios I bought, so I'll pulverize those until recognizable!)
2 tsp. Paprika
1 tsp. Italian herb seasoning
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
Preheat oven to 400
1. Cut chicken in to bite sized pieces, it is so much easier when your it's slightly frozen.
2. Put cereal in a zip lock bag and crush with a rolling pin.
3. Add spices to the bag and close it tightly, shake to combine.
4. Add chicken, a little at a time, to your zip lock bag and shake to coat.
5. Lay chicken pieces on a lightly coated cookie sheet so that they are in a single layer. Bake until golden, about 12-14 minutes.
Add a little honey to mustard for a dipping sauce and a side of rice, potatoes or pasta along with a green salad and you've got a dinner that everyone will be raving about, even your most picky eater.