Sunday, July 27, 2008

Refreshed

We had such a great time on our little mini vacation. It was so great to see all of our old friends. It has made us realize how much we really miss them all.

On our drive home, everyone was listing some of their favorite things from the weekend. The beach was a big hit. Sissy got to bring along an old friend of hers. They had a great time chatting and catching up. Speed Racer loved the boat ride over to the island. But I think that Creative Genius had the best time of all, he spent hours finding and sorting shells. I haven't uploaded my pics yet, but thanks to my SIL, who sent me these great pictures, you too can re-live all of the excitement. I especially love the last one with Hubby and Sweetie Pie.
I was able to get together with some of my homeschooling mommy friends on Friday night. They have a wonderful home church. My dear friend Lanita has been blogging about it!
Saturday morning we jumped out of bed bright and early. Dad took the boys to synagogue. (BTW, my brother runs the 20's group at BHS and I happen to think this is a great website, he really keeps it up well) The girls, Grandma and I were able to catch up with some old friends at a VBS program we attended for years. Then it was off to a baby shower.
We met up again that evening at Great-Grandma's house for dinner.
This morning we enjoyed the service at the church we used to attend in Everett. We sure miss everyone over there!
Hope we can see you all more often. I know that Thema is planning a big get-together for Labor Day.

No comments: