Friday, March 27, 2009

$24.00 Shopping Trip

Hey! I am so excited about the deals I got today that I am blogging about it - even thought I said I'd never be that cheezy. Call me a coupon-a-holic if you will but it sure pays off. It's really hard to shop the deals right before Passover. There were cereal and milk deals, crackers and a ton of leavened things. I was thrilled to be able to stock up on all of these non-food items.

This load of stuff was from Safeway's buy 10 items get $5 off deal today (tons of coupons that go with these items out, and I would have used the Angel Soft tp as a filler but my store was out!) and Albertson's clearance bin. It was $24.oo for everything:

2 4 packs Duracell batteries
4 rolls Scotch Tape
3 packs Huggies baby wipes
6 bottles Albertson's dish detergent
1 bottle Lysol all purpose cleaner
2 bags M and M's
2 Dove deodorant
1 celery
2 Hall's cough drops
1 Electrosol tabs
2 bottles Electrosol automatic dish washing liquid
1 bottle Pomolive automatic dish washing liquid



No comments: