Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Testy Kids

I'm hoping that today will be our last day of the state mandated testing (We use FLO, which I highly recommend. You can do it at home, their normal daily environment. They have the California Achievement test that we use and have a super quick turn around rate, as well as only costs $30 per student. It's been a real blessing to us). I know my two oldest put a lot of pressure on themselves in trying to get a great score. I'm not sure why, they've always done well.

I haven't told them that they get a break from school for a while after they are finished, but I know they'll be excited. I'm hoping for some nice sunny days, park trips and walks before the yard work and planting time.

1 comment:

Miss Serenity said...

WAHOO!!! Thanks Mom!! It will be nice to have a little break. :)

Seren