Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Freezer Cooking Day


Today Money Saving Mom, one of my very favorite bloggers, is having a freezer cooking day. I love to check out her progress over the day and see what she's up to and how she's doing. There is an impressive line up for her today, and with three little children, I am very impressed with how much she's accomplished.

To join the fun, I too am working to stash a couple of things in the freezer. As you know from my previous post, I am up to my eye balls in potatoes. Thought I'd send out a little post about how I'm doing with that.

My first grader has finished his school work so I got all of my little ones to help out (read poke and put holes in) peeling potatoes for the freezer mashed potatoes.
This little guy here, however, has quite a knack for potato peeling and did at least four on his own. He was upset to see that the bag was empty!
We got them all done and in my biggest dutch oven.
Now I am on to those baked potatoes I did yesterday. They need to be hollowed out to be made in to twice baked potatoes for the freezer.

Back to work, someone is saying that my potatoes are boiling over!

No comments: