Friday, August 8, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by the ever beautiful and intelligent Miss Serenity. So here goes:

32 Question, One Answer Quiz

1. Where is your cell phone? don't have one
2. Where is your significant other? on the phone, in the chair on the other side of this desk

3. Your Hair? long, brown, falling out like mad since I had Sweetie Pie three months ago

4: Your Mother? a super shopper

5. Your Father? always laughing

6. Your favorite thing? sweet children

7. Your dream last night? that I could spend as much $$$ as I wanted on educational toys.... or was that a recent day dream?

8. Your dream/goal? That all my children serve the Lord

9. The room you're in? the office

10. Your Fear? 2 Timothy 1:7

11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Continuing my service as a keeper at home

12. Where were you last night? Went to dinner with my husband

13. You're not? liberal

14. Muffins? My nick name when I was a cheerleader (heh heh) What else can I say about muffins?

15. One of your wish list items? A log cabin on 20 acres of woods with a little stream running through it

16. Where you grew up? Hawaii, New Jersey, California, Alaska, Washington

17. Last thing you did? Ate my left over Mexican food from last night

18. What are you wearing? pink flowered button up shirt and brown skirt

19. Your TV? in the basement

20. Your pet(s)? I refuse to have one more thing to clean up after - especially anything that poops!!!

21. Your computer? is slow

22. Your Life? busy!

23. Your mood? :)

24. Missing Someone? nope

25. Your car/truck? is a 15 passenger van

26. Something you're not wearing? nail polish

27. Your summer? has been enjoyable

28. Love Someone? yes

29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? at question #14

31. Last time you cried? not sure

32. What time is it? 8:46

***Disclaimer*** My rule-following daughter has informed me that I can't have more than one word answers... hence the name, 32 Question, One Answer Quiz. But, of course, you know, I've got a lot to say.

No comments: